Tuesday, November 17, 2009

we are pretender....

I don’t know why I’m writing right now but I just feel like wanted to …. Lately, There are tones of things that playing inside my mind until it drives me crazy.. U knows what… I’ve try so hard to be a kind person…. To be a tough person or even a person that can be dependable to…but somehow…no matter how hard we try to be ourselves….we just could not make it…. Coz people that live in this world will only see what the best interest that a person can gives them…. that means, even though u are a good person with a positive attitudes, does not mean u can be a person that can be count on to…

I’ve gone through a lot of experience since my 20 years of living… even though it’s not a very long time but I’ve learned a lot… today, there are no such things that we called ‘memories’ …it meant nothing to nobody coz people tend to change according to situations… don’t tell me that I’m wrong… it is fact that there must be at least once in our lives that we will be a pretender rather than being our own self…. I myself have gone through that…. Even though it is painful, but it is more meaningful………

Nowadays, it is hard to find best friends rather that boyfriends……it is because people are more manipulative than we thought they were..sharing is not caring anymore…. besides, I guess technically saying the words ‘love’ will be more easier rather than meant it…hehe… however, now I’ve learned how to judge people relatively from being such a stereotyping person…it is different because now I don’t judge book by its cover….

Whatever it is……I just know something….we are only the actors and actresses in this opera world created by Allah..Meaning that, we must love our self before we love others and respect our self before we respect others…… I love to be myself, but somehow being a pretender will be simpler if that what people want me to…

p/s : i've been so addicted to watch a movie series called 'GREEK'... love Cappie so damn much...=p

No comments:

Post a Comment