Sunday, February 14, 2010

appreciate my lover...




yesterday was a valentine's day......n everyone knew it... but as a Muslims , it is actually prohibited for us...as for me, everyday is a Valentine's day....everyday is the day where we should appreciate our partner...
i have a boyfriend..........a very handsome, charming, smart, patient and loving boyfriend....i don't care whether u guys said that i'm so over expressing my boyfriend or what...but it is...and for my friends that knew him and myself well will understand why i said so.... but me??..... i am a stupid, hot-tempered, ugly and useless girlfriend for him.........unfortunately, that guy has fallen in love to me like crazy.........
I've asked him so many times.............why do like me so much?.....why do you still love me after all the things that I've done to you?....what is so special about me that makes you don't want to loss me?.....and he keep saying the same things...........'because you are different with all the girls that I've known where even you don't know about yourself'.......
guess what?...........we've known and couple for about seven years already and it cannot be count how many times I've asked him to end the relationship......... yes!!! i am the cruelest girlfriend in the world............haha.............
what ever it is..........i really hope that we can make it till we get married one day............because we've been through a lot of hardship and test by god........and we still together till now...alhamdulillah.........i love u sayang...............thanks for everything................i think i will never meet a guy like you again after this................=')...............

No comments:

Post a Comment