Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my hope..

in this real world...
it's hard 4 me to get the love of my family......
but thnks god 4 giving me a person that love me more than himself....
however, in order to live happily with him is hard.....
there're a lot of people that hate our relationship and will try so hard to break it off....
=(....i wonder why.....??
you guys already have a lot of people around you to love you....
but for me, i just have him and god bless....
kdg2 aku trpkir cmne asrul bole sbr sgt dgn sume ni n npe aku x bole...
die kater, sayang...manusia ni x kn berhnti nk sktkn ati n pishkn kiter....
memg lumrh manusia cmtu....
trpulang kt kiter nk hadapinye cmne....
klu kiter sbr n x pedulikan kate2 n perbuatan diorg...
barulah hbgn kiter kuat....
harap sangat aku bole jdk sorg yg penyabar.........=(

No comments:

Post a Comment