Thursday, September 17, 2009

mlm 27 likur..


last 3 night b4 Raya...
it should be the 3 best nyte coz we'll going 2 the end of Ramadhan...
some people like it coz they don't have 2 suffer themselves anymore from fasting but some don't...
For me, i'll be kinda sad coz Ramadhan diz year was the best Ramadhan that i've ever had...
thnks 2 Allah for giving me this opportunity..
i learn a lot...
i learn how to be an obedient daughter from my hard experience along Ramadhan...
i learn how to cook...thanks 2 my housemates and my mom for teaching me...
i learn how to be a good listener n a good girlfriend...
i feel so relieve coz my life is getting better...
however i have 2 realize 1 thing....no one in diz world that don't have problem at all...
so i have to prepare myself from whatever things that i might face 1 day....
seriously hope 4 the blessing of Allah...

p/s : SELAMAT HARI RAYA N MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN,
kpd sume kwn2 yg mengenali diri in...

No comments:

Post a Comment