Saturday, June 27, 2009

kLaka..hehe

Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed. He shoots his friend and kills him. Wife says :
"If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends".


A small Boy wrote to Santa Claus, " send me a brother"
Santa wrote back, " SEND ME YOUR MOTHER"


What is the definition of Mistress?
Someone between the Mister and Mattress...


Husband asks:
"Do u know that the meaning of WIFE is:
Wife replies :
>> W ithout
>> I nformation
>> F ighting
>> E very-time
Husband says: " No,......It means:
>> W ith
>> I diot
>> F or
>> E ver !!!"


What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant...
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant...
Panic is when both are pregnant.


Grammer Teacher:
"Do you know the importance of a period?"
Kid: "Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one...My mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver run away...


A young boy asks his Dad :
"What is the difference between confident and confidential?
Dad says:
"You are my son, I'm confident about that."
"Your friend over there, is also my son..."
"And that IS confidential..."

No comments:

Post a Comment