Friday, June 26, 2009

dissapointed..


at diz point,i'm so dissapointed wif 1 of my fren..ow, not fren...my best fren forever...
4 me she is my best fren 4ever...whre i thought dat i could share everythin' wif her..
she can be my crying shoulder n we can do everythin' 2 gether..but. at diz point i feel so so frustrating........why?.....

i don't expecting her 2 spent all of her tyme wif me...
i also don't want her 2 sacrifise her whole life juz 2 be wif me...
n i don't evn expecting her 2 left her bf for me....

i juz want her 2 appreciate not much, juz a little a meaning of our frienship..
our more than 13 yrs old f/ship...
...

why i could fight wif my bf juz 4 her n she can't??...
why i still afford 2 meet her even i had my big exm 2morrow but she can't
get through the traffic jam juz 4 me??...
n why i still want 2 be fren wif her eventhough other people alwayz said dat i'm stupid, dumb n crazy bcoz she only make me juz like shit???....

ntahla...aku x tau npe wlaupn bnyk kali kna mrh n sumph sernh org yg kutuk aku ckp aku ni ibrt smpah utk die, wlaupn bnyk kali gado dgn abg aku juz utk tlg n brsme die n wlau bnyk mne pn sush........aku sggp wt ape je klu die dlm kesushn....klu skali die kol aku n menangis, aku rse sush ati sgt n akn cbe yg t'mampu utk tlg die...itulah kelemhn aku...
or maybe dat is the meaning of frienship for me...

'da la nadz, ape kate ko cbe beredar dr idop die...mungkin btol org len ckp yg die da x perluknh khidmat ko lg...cbe trima kenyataan n troskn idop... '

p/s : i dunno whether i could do it or not, 4 me she still me BFF...='(

1 comment:

  1. erm..
    yes,i only make u juz like shit..
    myb,thats is my fault..
    i neva appreciate u as my bff..
    so sory bout dat..
    but i hav my own reason WHY ak jdk cmnie...!!!!!!!!
    kalo ko rase xnk kwn ngn ak go on..
    tp kalo ko bole dok setable ngn ak n sumenye dpt dijelaskn..
    face 2 face wif me..
    2 pon kalo ko still dpt rase kte akn kembali mcm dlu..
    kalo x,xpela.. ak trme ape2 pon kptsn ko..
    ak akn tgu msg or papepon dr ko afta ak komen nie..
    hmm,tc n sory 4 evrythin' dat i have done 2 u..
    bye..

    ReplyDelete